Terry & his Team Read about us

About us

Our drivers are professional, polite, and friendly. They will be waiting for you and know exactly where to take you. Their priority is your safety and satisfaction. All drivers are helpful and will give you tips and advice for your stay in Athens. All drivers on our tours speak English and most know a second language. You are welcome to ask us for any information such as great places to visit and the best walks around our beautiful city.
The cars are well maintained and clean. All of them have free wi-fi and some of them have 220 Volt outlets available.
We can also provide:
- baby chairs for infants and children between the ages of one and eight
- wheelchairs
- luggage scale
- phone chargers
If you wish to hire a professional tour-guide for an extra charge, we work with fantastic partners who are professionals and will look after you.


CANCELLATION POLICY (excludes multi-day tours)
• You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your reservation starts. No refunds are allowed after this time.

CANCELLATION POLICY for Customized & Multi-day Tours:
• You can cancel free of charge up to 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure (100% refund)
• Cancellations between 3 and 6 days in advance of the tour incur a 50% cancellation fee
• Cancellations within 2 days of the scheduled departure incur a 100% cancellation fee
• For "EXTRAS" you have purchased (Admission fees, Professional tour guides, hotels, Lunch or dinner etc.) You can cancel free of charge until 7days before your tour is due to start
• After that time, no changes to pick-up times and no refunds or cancellations can be made
• We reserve the right to cancel a booking for a full refund in the case of bad weather, site closures, health issues or for any reason that is out of are control
• By booking you must deposit 100% of the amount OR deposit 20% of the amount and you will be charged the rest (80%) of full amount 8 days before tour date


• Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your transfer or tour.
• This information is kept confidential and is not shared.


Registration number: 173626103000


Visit Athens, Greece.

And let us show you our city.

Tours of Athens city, day & multi day tours from Athens.

Transfers to and from airport, ports, hotels.

Andy Boulbassakos The Creator & Drone Pilot


Lost for words? 

 Penny Santouri is a Greek-Australian writer who has lived and worked in Sydney, London and now in Athens, Greece, with 10+ years' experience. Contact penny.santouri@gmail.com